Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 9, 2010


It's Friday! Were supposed to be going to Venice and Chinque Terra Sunday. I am so excited. Today however we are stuck in class and there a bus strike today. We had to stay at school until somewhere around 3. We had morning lecture and movie in the classroom. Professor said it was better than the bicycle thief but I didn't think so. Both movies are about stealing so its just sort of depressing. After we finally made it home I took a long nap and did my laundry. Myself, Chelsea, heather, and Susie order take out. I got a four cheese pizza and after that pizza I decided I didn't want cheese anymore for a while. After dinner I did my laundry and went to sleep. I was an almost relaxing day and not too stressful. It was definitely annoying because of the bus strikes but... At least they let us know when they're going to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment