Friday, July 23, 2010

July 22, 2010

Today was a sort of slow day. I woke up and found at from the activities from the previous night someone went home and left the program. Even though I didn't really talk to her I was really sad that she left. I think that we have all been in that position but I think that some how you have to pull through. Also because everyone was still half drunk and hungover we did not have to be to class until noon and it wasn't even class it was the media room in the dorms. We watched a movie in Italian that was like old school horror. It was pretty funny. We ordered lunch half way through the movie and paused halfway through to eat. I got a calzone and it was so good! After the movie we all went back to our rooms and took about a 4 hour nap. It was such a difficult day haha. When I woke up I decided to go to the gym. Not realizing that mini golf was at 7:25 I stayed at the gym and missed going to mini golf however everyone told me I didn't miss anything because everyone got eaten by mosquitoes. Although staying home ended up working in my favor because I was able to interview Francesca about the Italian school system which was very cool and when everyone came home, Dr. Wright gave me a new idea about my project which I am again very excited about and in a teacher way ready to work on. After the events of the day I went to sleep. It was a really easy day, not to mention I don't think I changed from my sweat pants all day long. What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment