Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 13, 2010

Today was another typical and rather boring day. We went to lecture this morning but after lecture I stayed at school for about 2 ½ hours working on my paper. I was so excited because I thought I was finished with my paper when I realized I had my header on all of the pages and when I fixed it I only had 8 and a half pages so I had to keep writing and find more information for my paper. When I came home I took a nap and after my nap I was able to talk to my mom for a while.
Everyone went out tonight however I chose to sat in and enjoy having the suite to myself for a while and also work on my paper. I sat on the veranda and listened to everyone eating dinner and talking. It made me really sad that I do not have a family like that and that my family is falling apart. It drew me back and actually made me cry that I am away at school and not with Michael and that if I were with Michael I would be happier. However when I was with Michael and I had to be a house wife I was bored and that wasn’t me, I have to remain strong and finish my degree strong so that I will be able to move around with him soon enough and we will be a happy family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment