Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 19, 2010

Today was a bummy day for me. I was still sick, however I made it to lecture today but not happily. I actually chewed off my nails today because I wanted to be in bed to badly but couldn't be. We got our grades back from the paper and I got an 85% which I was hoping for better but I'm planning on talking to her about how to raise my grade on the paper as soon as I feel better. After class I left and went straight to the dorms where I decided to take I nap. I text-ed Dr. Wright and told her that I was feeling well and that I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the activity of the evening. She text-ed back and said to let her know and that it would be OK if I didn't make it.

Well I woke up from my nap and I still felt horrible so I didn't go to the activity of the evening and I actually stayed in bed for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment