Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 20, 2010

Today was a pretty bad day too.. I still dint feel well and if fact I felt worse when I woke up. My ears hurts so bad, my throat was really sore, and I was exhausted just from waking up. Dr. Wright came in and asked if I wanted to go to the pharmacy and I said absolutely. Our group left to dorms after breakfast and made it to campus. After getting the lecture started she took me to the pharmacy where they gave me the Italian version of muccinex and theraflu. Both are nasty but I took them on the way back to class. When I got back into class I was suddenly so exhausted from walking all that way to the pharmacy that I didn't know how I was going to stay awake. I decided that rather than falling asleep I was going to play on the computer. I knew that playing on the computer meant that I would get in trouble, especially considering that I sit directly in front of her, but I didn't want to fall asleep either. After lecture I went back to the dorms and went to sleep. Again I slept for a while however today we went to take a tour of the old Opera house. Unfortunately I really don't remember anything that the tour guide said because I felt so lightheaded for some reason but I made it through the tour.
After the tour everyone decided it was a family dinner kind of night so they mingled around for a while debated on what to cook and who was going shopping, then we headed back to the dorms. We even stopped for granitas on the way home which felt indescribably good on my throat.
Finally back at the dorms I went to sleep. After a while Chelsea came in and checked on me and asked if I wanted dinner from upstairs. I said no because I was tired but she suggested that a full meal would make me feel better. I agreed so she was so nice and brought me dinner in bed. They had made grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and fruit. It was so good. After I ate, I layed in my bed and watched a ton of family guy from my laptop and finally went to sleep for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment