Monday, July 19, 2010

July 16, 2010




It's Friday! and Chelsea and I left for Prague, Czech Republic today! We started off in lecture which could not go by fast enough. Finally after lecture Chelsea went to lunch and I needed to bolt home and get my laundry done for the trip. Even though I was in a hurry, there is always time for gelato, soooo I got some gelato. I started my laundry and while my laundry was going I decided to work out. I find myself really liking going to the gym downstairs because I can plug my ipod in and almost always have the entire room to myself to work out in. After my laundry was finished I went upstairs and packed my bag. By that time Chelsea had come back and was also packing. Soon we had left for the airport and just nearly missed our flight. The plane ride was short. Only about an hour. I was really happy that I got to shit next to Chelsea because as weird as it sounds I was nervous to fly on a non American airline. However it all worked out. We finally made it to Prague and took the bus to the metro and the metro right to our hotel. It was wonderful how we walked right up from the metro and our hotel was about 20 feet from us. We checked into our 5star hotel and both jumped in the plush mattress with down comforters when we got to the room. It was the most beautiful sight I had seen in a long time. After playing around in the room and looking at everything I crashed because I was so tired from the excitement of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment