Monday, July 19, 2010

July 18, 2010

I woke up early today for my scheduled, well needed spa treatment. I first went to breakfast because I could not miss out on the American coffee. I actually really really enjoyed the breakfast. I think it's what cured my homesickness. Because it was raining and I was drinking coffee it reminded me of when I would stay at my grandmothers house before my mom started working at home. It felt just like when I was a kid and time didn't matter just that everything was innocent and grandmothers could make everything better. (And that's where I got my coffee addiction from. Cold days with coffee, wrapped in a blanket watching the rain and snow fall). Anyway, after breakfast I went to the spa and had a wonderful massage. It was completely to die for. I even got to shower in a stone shower; I took at least a 30 minute shower, it was so relaxing.

After the spa we packed and checked out of the hotel and started walking around a bit more. This was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life because through the weekend because it was cold and raining and I didn't have a sweater or coat. After walking around and shopping a little bit more we stopped for a late lunch then headed back to the airport. Unfortunately on the bus back to the airport we go a 30 euro fine for having the wrong bus ticket. After rushing to the airport, getting a ticket and almost missing the plane we found out that the plane had been delayed.

Finally we made it back to Milan and back to the dorms around 10 pm at night and it concluded our fabulous weekend in Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment