Monday, August 2, 2010

July 30, 2010

Today is the last day of the program. This last week has really flown by. Today we did not have to be to school until noon to take the test. I was so happy I was able to sleep in for a while. Well not really sleep in but lie in bed and relax. I always wake up around 7 and after Im awake I can never really fall back asleep.
Once everyone was up, we all reviewed and compared answers for the study guide. Some of them were difficult and we never really could find the answer. After reviewing and getting ready Chelsea and I headed for school. Once at school we took the final. Chelsea laughed hysterically at the bonus question. I thought is was really funny too and I think it made Chelsea and Jenifer feel special.
I thought I had done well on the final until I was talking to everyone on the bus ride home and we compared answers and I realized I think I did really badly. I’m really mad I even answered one question wrong that I knew. It was just as soon as I saw the answer as one of the options I picked it not reading the question was asking which car was not an Italian car. Oh, well lessons learned.
After the test I went back to the dorm and took a nap. When I leave I’m going to miss my afternoon naps. They have been so wonderful but back to reality when I get home. When I woke up I did a lot of packing and rearranging. I was so worried everything was not going to fit in my bag and really most of it did not fit and I had to shove it in the bag. It is going to be a miracle if everything makes it home still intact and not broken.
After packing I got ready for the farewell dinner. I realized that while most people think they gained weight while they had been here, I feel like I have lost some weight or at least done enough sit-ups in the gym downstairs to flatten my pudgy out a little. I will be so excited to go home and get on the scale; on the other hand im going to be really sad if I go home and haven’t lost any weight. Anyway when I put my dress on for the dinner I that’s when I realized I thought I lost weight. After I got ready we went to dinner, and well, you know what happened at dinner.
Beyond the ridiculous service I have never felt angrier and felt my blood pressure go up faster than when Allison started talking shit about the stupid wine bottles. The diversity within this entire group and the unwillingness of them to be more open and less like skanky bitches is beyond me and I will not miss it at all. I really do not appreciate when people act like that and it pretty much just shows their ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment